Clear Acrylic® sheet
Clear Acrylic® acrylic is a versatile plastic sheet which is ideal for general fabrication purposes. As a cheaper alternative to cast acrylic, extruded acrylic sheets within the range of 2mm to 10mm is lightweight, impact resistant and easy to work with.
We provide clear Acrylic® acrylic which can be cut to the customer requirement in a variety of thicknesses from 2mm – 25mm.
Following are the key features of Acrylic® sheets, also known as acrylic sheets.
- It is Lightweight and impact resistant
- It has Uniform thickness and smooth finish
- It is more impact resistant than glass
- It is Strong and durable
- It is Chemical resistant
- It is Easy to clean
- It has Low moisture absorption rate
- It is UV resistant and a 10-year outdoor guarantee
- It is up to 92% light transmittance – above than traditional glass
- Its sheet manufacturing process is mostly Extruded from 2 mm till 10 mm, after that it is Cast acrylic.
- Can be written on with a whiteboard marker pen
- It is suitable for laser cutting
- It is supplied with protective film on both sides
Extruded Acrylic sheets are manufactured by extruding the resin over a production line which offers a uniform thickness and an excellent surface finish. A good replacement for glass in a number of ways, Extruded Acrylic is more than ten times resistant to impact than glass and has excellent UV stability.
It is a great choice of material for replacement of greenhouse panels and secondary glazing. it can offer 15-20 years of lifetime service in all weathers. It performs good wherever a strong, lightweight and shatterproof material is needed – especially in environments where safety is a concern.
Clear acrylic is also known by the trade names of Acrylic ®, Lucite ®, Altuglas ® and Plexiglass ®.
In addition to its strength, the versatility of Acrylic sheet acrylic is more extended by its light weight, resistance to chemicals and a low moisture absorption rate which makes it good for food contact and for use in hygienic places.
It is much easier to maintain and can be cleaned with a soft cloth added with a little soap and warm water.
Available in a broad range of standard and custom colors, let acrylicsheetcuttosize be your one stop plastics center for any brand, shape, or product. We have a proud heritage of customer service and reliability. Our expansive warehouse and manufacturing facility combined with experienced personnel assure that you receive the service and prices that you deserve.
- Acrylic Applications
- Acrylic Discs
- Acrylic Sheet